THE SRKI EX-STUDENT’S ASSOCIATION members, with a view to provide a social and recreational environment to the alumni students of this institute, the association had arranged various activities as mentioned below,
List of Activity Report 2015-16
- An interactive sessions of current students with past students was organized with aim of making students aware regarding current industrial trends and technologies, hence a seminar was conducted by our ALUMNI Mr. Dhaval Elachiwala and Mr. Hardik Kotak. Students for FY and SY students. They were inspired to listen to their inner voice, helped them to find their own area of interests and choose their profession accordingly. Moreover, this motivated to keep positive approach and courage in life. The seminar was organized from the holistic perspective for the nurturing of students intellectual, emotional, social potentials.
- ALUMNI meet and farewell party was organized on 12th May, 2016 at “Dil Se Re Banquet”, Surat. 61 students registered for the membership of the Alumni association and became members of the association adding up to the strength of the association and 23 members renewed their membership. The meet was arranged to bid farewell to the final year students and welcome them to the ex students’ association.
List of Activity Report 2016-17
- ALUMNI meet on 25th March, 2017 at Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Computer Education & Applied Sciences, Surat was organized to reminisce and bring all the past students of the institute on one platform. 41 ex-students attended the meet and 08 ex-students registered for the life membership of the association thus adding up to the strength of the association. The members enthusiastically also registered for the Book Lovers’ Club of the institute. Book Lovers’ Club comprises of the faculty, the present students and now the Alumni as well. 5 Alumni members registered for the life membership of the Book Lovers’ Club.
- The Environment department and ALUMNI Association along with Eco Club celebrated “Climate Action Day on 22nd October, 2016 by conducting Tree Plantation Programme.
- An interactive session was organized for M.Sc.CA students where they had one-to one interaction with ALUMNI students Vinod Louis and Sohil Desai. The students were motivated to think out of the box and enhance their creativity with respect to IT. Students were made aware regarding the truths and myths of IT industry
List of Activity Report 2017-18
- A One day technical seminar was organized for B.C.A and B.Sc. Students on the topic “NodeJS & Advanced Web Development” which was conducted by Mr. Vinod Louis, R&D Department Fincale, who is a respected ALUMNI of computer science department
List of Activity Report 2018-19
- ALUMNI Mr. Chintan Haranwala, HR Manager, United Phosphorous Ltd., Ankleshwar guided our institutes biotechnology department students by providing guidance for career opportunities after Graduation/Post Graduation in field of life sciences and related areas.
- ALUMNI Mr. Abhishek Koladiya, PhD scholar, University of Karlova, Czech Republic guided our institutes biotechnology department students by making them aware and provided scientific knowledge & development of approach for further studies.
List of Activity Report 2019-20
- Environmental Science Department of SRKI, Surat organized expert lecture on “Crane Conservation” as a part of National Wetland Day Celebrations for students of Environmental Science on February 15, 2020. The expert talk was delivered by ALUMNI Mr Jatin Patel, UPL, Kheda.
List of Activity Report 2020-21
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION took constant efforts to be in touch with students during Lock down by engaging them in online WEBINAR like the Environment Department had organized an inspiring lecture by Mrs Ramilaben Gamit on “Ek Mulaquat Swachta Sevak Ke Naam”.
- A 3-day online workshop on ‘ReactJS’ was conducted by our ALUMNI Mr. Milind Kolte and Ms. Fatema Nevtiwala for students of B.Sc. Computer Science and B.C.A